Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, September 03, 2004
I am so behind.
Wait, didn't I say that already?

Anyway. I'm working on it, but I'm also spending all day every day at my mom's school, and that just wears me out. Especially for activities that require more than three brain cells. I'm coming, Forest, really I am.

I recently got my hands on and read
The Grand Tour, by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Somebody-or-Other. (You can tell which author brought me to the book, I'm sure.) It was enormously entertaining, and I'm reading it a second time because I went too fast on round one. (You may remember the excitement from when I read the first volume, Sorcery and Cecelia. Or not. Whatever.)

~Erin, 3:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?