Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, May 31, 2004
Training Underway
That would be camp, of course. Same site as
last year, with a few changes (we're staying upstairs instead of downstairs), and of course a different staff. The full staff gets here tomorrow, and then we'll really kick into gear.

Oddly, most of the TCs (read: everyone but me) are still finishing their quarters, so there have been and will be much comings and goings. (And I have to go at some point to get a physical. Though no one seems to have a form... I'm doing great to have signed a contract! Which I hadn't an hour ago.)

Last night was pretty emotional, but I'm much better today. I'm thinking (and hoping) it was PMS aggravated separation anxiety. I never like leaving home.

Tonight, I have to make an important decision. Where do I want to sleep? I'm the only female TC here at the moment (and there are only two of us, anyway), so I can claim my space and be firmly ensconced before anyone else gets there. But do I want the cozier side by the stained glass windows (the only windows, which won't ever be open due to AC) and closer to the restroom, or the opposite side, nearest to the fan. I don't want the fan blowing on me if it's not hot... but if it's hot, I'd do anything for it. Decisions, decisions.

~Erin, 9:54 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?