Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, June 02, 2003
"Oooh! Aaah!"
Look, everyone, I'm staying in a church with a computer lab. (Of course, the computers are a little flaky, but one can't have everything...) Furthermore, I'll be staying here most weekends this summer. So you'll at least hear from me, although I may not show up many places. (There are only so many things one is willing to check in this sort of setting.) Sure beats resident camp.

We have about half a day left of Team Coordinator training. Of course, by the end of the evening we'll have five international staffers, only one of whom is a TC, so it's not exactly TC-exclusive. I believe that regular staff training will be more organized. With 20+ people, it really has to be.

The really fun and exciting part is that they've rearranged the structure of what TCs do during a week. Now, there's nothing really wrong with this. New things are good. But the problem with new systems is that they haven't been field tested. I have well developed thinking ahead skills, verging a bit on paranoia. (Just a bit. Really. Truly. Don't you trust me?)

So, I didn't bring my sleeping bag. I wouldn't really need it, but we're spending Wednesday night at a camp upstate in preparation for the day when all the staffs from all the camps in our network get together. So I need a sleeping bag. Except I don't, because I can get stuff from other people. I don't my father this, but apparently didn't listen. He showed up when we were making lunch. With my comforter. Which is not a sleeping bag. But, hey, extra padding. :P

I hear voices. I should finish up.

~Erin, 8:29 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?