Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, September 23, 2006
Why, yes, I have been busy.
And, yes, I have a new job. We're still working all the kinks out, which has done a number on my schedule.

I am officially the Director of Youth and Family Ministries at a Lutheran church. (Yes, I could tell you which church, but that would be giving up even the pretense of privacy in this blog.) We have enough youth and children to necessitate programming for all ages, barring a few interesting gaps. (There being absolutely no fifth graders in the Sunday School, for example.) Because this was not the case two years ago, there is not a structure in place to accomodate what we have now. And, because they hired me late, there isn't really time to think comprehensively.

All of which means I've had to hit the ground running, make it up as I go along, and trust in God to see us all through. (Which, actually, is just as well. He certainly knows what he's doing, even if we don't.)

Veering slightly off topic, my friend Andrea could use your thoughts and prayers right now. She's dealing with health issues that at worst may be extremely serious, and at best are more than a college senior needs in her fall semester.

And now, to run crazy Saturday morning errands. Oh, the excitement.

~Erin, 10:20 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?