Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, September 30, 2006
Good morning.
I am waiting for my coffee to brew. Blogging before coffee may not be the brightest idea I've ever had, but it sure beats staring at the coffee machine. The coffee machine is cool, but it's not that cool.

The gurgling noises and rising steam should mean it's nearly done, though.

I'm trying to cut back on coffee (not eliminate - never that!), but that's a lot easier said than done right now. Although my current fall allergy-induced crud seems to have fastforwarded into a scratchy, disappearing voice and past the sore throat stage (when I have a sore throat, I don't even pretend to cut back on my favorite hot beverage), a nice cup of coffee facilitates actual talking. And you try being the amazing silent youth director. As amusing as the sign thing could be, I'm not getting into that if I can help it.

If you're out there, Kat, did you or did you not get my package?

~Erin, 9:13 AM
Comments:
:: huggles:: sorry, yes, I did. Every time you've called I've been at work, or sleeping off work, and I've been awake at akward times to make phone calls. (like extremely early in the morning, and extremely late at night)

:: huggles:: thankee!! And thankee for the extra new shinies! I've already been making some stuff. ^_^

Good luck with the fall allergies... I'm trying to battle them myself... and icky dusty work isn't helping since I'M the one that has to do the dusting... :p
 
Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?