Yesterday was not really a good day.Although it did work out alright in the end.It began when my mother woke me up just after 7:00. "I've been having chest pains for two hours, what do I do?" Gee, I don't know. I called the squad, and followed her to the hospital. It turned out to be related to anxiety and that medicine last week it turned out she was allergic to, but we were still there past noon and it was still unpleasant. (Although the doctor was very good.) Kathy is an angel, she brought me coffee and breakfast.So, I went home and had lunch. Then I changed into my paint clothes (the clothing I threw on earlier - though hardly presentable - was not the sort of thing you paint in), and went to help Kathy paint. (Yes, Kat, I know what your room looks like. No, I am not going to tell you.)From there, I get a call that the wheel for the van (it got a flat and naturally the whole thing was damaged, and had to be ordered specially from the dealer) is in, and can I pick it up, so I went traipsing around town in my paint clothes, still not having washed my hair. Also it started to rain, so I was wet, too. I bought the (very heavy) wheel (my father is going to have to pay my entire credit card bill next month - everything on it is something of his), and then picked up my mother's prescription at CVS.Then, an amazing thing happened. I took a shower. The highlight of my day. I felt nearly human. Also I watched a really entertaining TV show.And then, I went to bed. Yes, I know, my life is exciting. ~Erin, 10:23 AM Comments: Post a Comment