I went to a Lindy dance last night.It was like an entirely different planet, where you dance the same to every song, just at a different tempo. Kind of like a looser, mixed up swing. (In fact, they consider themselves to be swing dancers. I have no idea why, since as far as I can tell there is no top-notch swing of any variety - just mediocre swing as a stepping stone to Lindy. And some of those songs are fabulous jives. Alas.) Which is all very well, but I'm actually pretty good at a East Coast, triple-step swing, and it would have been fun to show off.Also I banged up my toe and didn't find out until it had already bled all over my shoe. Whoever said dancing can't be hazardous? ~Erin, 10:07 AM Comments: I just hope you didn't bleed on the new green shoes! # posted by Anonymous : 6:18 PM, August 03, 2006 Nah, just on my silver dance shoes. No biggie. (Although, come to think of it, they did cost about 10x as much as the green ones...)Heather! :) # posted by Erin : 12:14 PM, August 04, 2006 Post a Comment