Countdown to M-DaySomewhere under 24 hours and counting. (Okay, so I don't know exactly when they're leaving...)That's Moving Day for those of you out of the loop. Sarah's moving to PA, and Ashley's moving to her new job northeast of here. I'll only be involved in one of these moves directly, and that only until they roll out of the driveway. (If I went, they'd have to leave a row of seats in the van. And I'd have to carry things.)Which means that today is Crazy Day for at least two local households, though I'm pretty sure we take the prize for that one. Ashley is much better prepared.Oh, and we also have to spend the afternoon in Columbus, and with any luck fit in a movie this evening.Ah, the joys of running around like a chicken with her head cut off... ~Erin, 11:39 AM Comments: I miss chatting with you too, Jeni.Sarah is doing her internship this year, at a church in Pennsylvania. (Lutherans seminarians do two years of school, a year of internship, then a third year at the seminary, though not always in that order.) # posted by Erin : 11:39 AM, July 31, 2006 Post a Comment