Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, February 04, 2006
Comments:
I haven't seen the movie. What was I supposed to say?
 
Every so often, I have to test my theory that posting about lack of comments is the only sure way to draw folks down from the rafters.
 
Well, let's see. First, School is driving me nuts. Eight million projects/tests all due w/in the next couple weeks and all assigned yesterday (grad school rocks!). Second, I am working my glutes off at work (oh, I forgot, I don't have any). Third, I am tired of running an ogranization that no one wants to be in except the excutitive board (silly students need to start participating in the GATO or heads will roll). Fourth, how in the hell do you work on a thesis project if you don't know if it's approved and your committe says work on it anyway, eventhough its illegal (and they say grad school student are dumb)? Fifth, if you live in the bible belt, why in the hell do you have to work an event on Sunday? Can't I just say its against my religion? Sixth, I am trying to find a job that take me out of the South and do all of the above, as well as find a place to live ( and people wonder why I am stressed out)! It's just another day in the life of me...under appreciated, sleep-deprived and trying to survive.

I am falling from the rafters...
 
Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?