Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, January 12, 2006
Comments:
I still remember the one year it got just around/above 50 on New Years Day... it was when I was still out in Ohio, and when I commented about the weather in front of my uncle (who had the day off) we both kinda just looked at each other, then grabbed our riding stuff and headed out to the garage for the first motercycle ride of the new year. It was great... a bit windy, but great.

It's been pretty warm out here too... probably not as warm, but still, darn warm for Jan. I'm just glad it was nice the day we moved most of our big stuff in... it would have been horrific the day after in the pouring rain.

I should really post in my OWN journal about these things rather than your comments too. :p Oh well.
 
It's good to hear from you anywhere, Kat. :)
 
Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?