This is very upsetting.My cute little, super-handy optical mouse died. (I cleverly deduced this because 1- it isn't working and 2- the little red light went away.)I am forced to resort to the Touchpad of DOOM. I really, really, hate this thing. It's right smack in the middle of the keyboard, where it isn't even remotely handy, it has no kind of control, and I can't select text worth anything.This is very traumatic. I am so going to the store first thing tomorrow. (Although I really want a small mouse, so heaven knows if I can get it locally.)The really aggravating thing is that I can neither consult with my computer-adept brother (who might at least have an extra mouse, if he can't fix this one), nor get in the car and take it somewhere for advice, because both brother and car are on campus helping the band set up. ~Erin, 5:46 PM Comments: Actually, you shouldn't have any trouble getting a little one. I stopped by Circuit City on...er...Thursday...yeah. And all they had were either really little ones or really big ones. It took me forever to find a good medium-sized one. :P # posted by Sarah : 3:01 PM, January 21, 2006 Post a Comment