Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, January 07, 2006
Let's get down to business.
Which, of course, means posting about all the less-than-significant things I've done lately. (The actually important things, for some reason, never seem to get blogged about...)

A couple of nights ago I performed a major service to humanity. Ash and I had dessert at Applebees (I'm industriously spending that gift card they insisted on giving me for Christmas), and stopped by Target for some rather frivolous shopping. (We brought pretty shirts and bad movies.) While there, I discovered something truly terrible, and remedied it by stopping by Blockbuster on the way home. Then, we came back to my house and watched Batman Begins, all wrapped in blankets in the den. (I don't know why Sam keeps it so color in there.) Ashley is single-handedly responsible for the fact that I have such fond memories of Batman movies, so it really was tragic that she hadn't seen it yet.

You can relax now, Kat. All is right with the universe.

Thursday afternoon I got my hair cut. It is extremely cute, and when it's dry it just brushes my shoulders. My mother couldn't tell I'd changed anything, and my father didn't have anything to say about it. If I hadn't had a friend in town to see, I'd have been irritated. What's the point of a hair cut if you can't share it with anyone?

~Erin, 1:59 PM
Comments:
I think it's cute even though I can't see it. ;)

and...

ASHY HADN'T SEEN BATMAN BEGINS YET?!?!?!?! ::dies of shock:: I would have SOOOO remedied that if I had known while in town!! Gah!! Poor thing...

and I'm going to die if she sees how butchered her name is by me in here... ::evil grin::
 
Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?