Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, January 20, 2006
An amazing thing happened.
My father actually got the vacuum repaired. I vacuumed my bathroom. I vacuumed my room. I cleaned up the entire living room just so I could vacuum it, and I lugged the vacuum up and down the stairs so I could do them, too.

I can't begin to express how much better my bathroom looks.

I'm getting handy lately. In the last week, I've applied spackling to holes and cracks all over my room (nothing as drastic as that probably sounds, but it was a lot of work!), screwed in half a set of blinds (I need the power drill to finish the job), applied the hammer to the badly installed trim around the bathroom door, and begun repair on the banister.

This weekend I'm going to make one of my parents buy me paint. (It I buy it myself, I won't use it to paint their banister - it's up to them, really.)

~Erin, 3:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?