Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, December 15, 2005
You're supposed to comment.
Just for the record.

I have recently seen Rent (so-so) and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (good), and I will comment on both when I have the opportunity. Say, when I get my mouse back. Someone has it. Ahem.

Our crazy Sunday at church (bazaar/bake sale/bring a friend/new members and a baptism - not intended to happen at once, but these things happen) was actually a success. Much fun, much friendliness, some real live guests despite bad weather. Also much selling of jewelry. We still have more jewelry than we know what to do with, but the bazaar made a dent. This is good.

If you live in the area, Sarah is preaching on Sunday.

Sarah and I spent most of Monday in Columbus with one of my mom's friends, whose husband had massive open heart surgery. Upon introduction to some of his family (not hers, one of the reasons we went), it soon came out that they thought we were about seventeen. In, I might add, a nice blouse, makeup, and a dressy coat. (Also in Columbus on a school day. Really now.)

Just so we're clear, I'm about to turn twenty-four. Gee, they were only seven years off.

Excuse me while I go make the dogs stop barking.

~Erin, 5:16 PM
Comments:
That's not really very comforting. (Though, ten or twenty years from now when we all want to look younger, I'm sure it will be nice. ;)

Really, now. Even if a minor miracle occurred, and there was actually someone around my age, single, and male around here, he'd think I was in high school and I still wouldn't have a social life. ::looks in vain for a little laughing emoticon::
 
Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?