Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, December 09, 2005
Wonders never cease.
No, really. After a mere 5 1/2 inches of snow, they actually canceled school. Which, to give you some perspective, I'm pretty sure they last did back when I was still in the city school system. (This startling development is not so much a sign of returning to good sense as it is a practical measure - if you close schools, you don't have to pay to heat them.)

My mother, needless to say, is pleased. She really needed a break like this, with the rough year she's been having.

It is rather odd being the only one up around here at eight o'clock in the morning, when there are people actually home. (On your average weekday, it's a matter of course. I found my brother actually up in the a.m. the other day and still haven't gotten over the shock.) To be honest, it's thrown me off. I can't decide if it's Friday or Saturday.

Note to self: Take muffins out of the oven before getting distracted by a blog post.

~Erin, 11:36 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?