Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, December 01, 2005
It's been a busy sort of day.
Speaking rather loosely, anyway. It's supposed to be my lazy day, since I spent the first part of the week running around, and that will probably go double for the weekend. My mom is at a conference in Columbus, and won't be back until tomorrow evening, and there's no point doing anything cleaning related today, since the men in the house will only mess it up, and there won't be anyone to appreciate it.

I slept late. Which means nine o'clock. Which felt late. (Yes, I am one of those people who gets up early without any compelling reason to do so.) I took a really long time to make coffee and get my act together. I took a shower, dried my hair, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and applied about three seconds worth of makeup. (Otherwise known as concealer.) This took about thirty minutes, which is nearly a record. I went to the post office (looong wait, even though there wasn't much of a line when I arrived), and Tim Hortons (coffee), and Hobby Lobby (head pins and embroidery floss). It started snowing in the middle of the excursion, much to my entertainment.

Doing all of this before noon is an accomplishment when you've declared the morning in question a "do as little as possible" morning. This evening I have Circle, so I shall have to find my material and go over it.

One of these days I am going to have to share Erin's Dental Theory. Remind me.

~Erin, 12:30 PM
Comments:
I will share Sarah's Dental Theory for free. It goes like this: We're basically screwed.
 
Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?