Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, December 23, 2005
I nearly took a nap.
But that's not the way to get anything done, and I'm accustomed to talking myself out of it this time of day. (If one regularly succumbs to the post-lunch daze, one doesn't get much afternoon.) So, I started making coffee and finished my dad's crossword while waiting for it to heat up. (Actually, I left one blank so he can finish it himself. I think I know the answer to that clue, but why guess when you can pretend you're being virtuous?) The crossword did the trick more than the coffee.

I have an agenda. I need to sort out jewelry gifts (for people who wouldn't read this blog, such as Kathy and other ladies at church), finalize wrapping, and do my level best to make my room presentable. (A difficult task when one's sister persists in leaving jumbles of craft supplies lying on the floor.) Also I need to finish my laundry. (I keep starting the dryer, then having to leave, then coming back and having to start it again...) And clean my bathroom. And sigh over the broken vaccuum cleaner. (The only thing worse than a bathroom with cream-colored carpet when you have long, dark hair is a bathroom with cream-colored carpet and a broken vaccuum.)

There's also some cooking, and baking, and getting together with various people, and... but, if I keep listing things to do, I'll never get to the most important step, which is getting off the computer and actually starting.

Excuse me while I go check my laundry.

~Erin, 2:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?