Happy birthday to me.Happy birthday to me.Happy birthday dear Salli.Happy birthday to me.And that other person too, of course. Also to Pastor Jim, who cleverly go out of writing a sermon on his birthday by getting someone else to do it on hers. If he wasn't the least sneaky person I know, I'd be suspicious.I got a lovely necklace, and a Book of Common Prayer and a facial, massage, and pedicure at the spa yesterday. And I'm going dancing tonight. It could hardly get any better than this. ~Erin, 11:06 AM Comments: ::sniffsniff:: and you got a bear... that took literally hours to paint.... with love.... so much love.... ::sniffsniff::bah...but dancing was fun, and this morning was too! We'll have to see about the rest of the week!!! # posted by Anonymous : 9:13 PM, December 18, 2005 Take a deep breath. Note time of post. Remember when you came over. Relax. (It's a lovely bear.) # posted by Erin : 12:25 AM, December 19, 2005 (It's not as cute as my star box, though.) # posted by Sarah : 10:32 AM, December 19, 2005 Post a Comment