Use the blogger comments.I'll get rid of the Haloscan commenting sooner or later. It's getting on my nerves. All those times it froze my computer, for example.The weather is rather unpleasant this evening, which makes my mother paranoid. For all that she claims to be used to bad weather, having gone to school in tornado-prone Illinois, she's a tornado-phobic Southerner at heart. But we don't have as much as a watch anymore, so there's no point being too worried. (For the uninitiated or just plain confused, a watch just means conditions could conceivably produce something, while a warning means it's probably out there.) If one dove for cover during every tornado watch, one would spend half the time hiding.Losing power, now, is always a possibility. ~Erin, 10:02 PM Comments: These are the comments you're supposed to use. (Why doesn't it pop up automatically?)I want to see what comment moderation does, so go right ahead and post something to aid in the experiment. # posted by Erin : 9:51 AM, November 16, 2005 I am so turning off comment moderation. All this time I thought no one was talking to me! # posted by Erin : 11:42 AM, November 24, 2005 Post a Comment