Life has been crazy lately.I have neither the patience nor the inclination to go into details. Maybe, possibly, on the phone, but not online.November has been like that.On the positive sign, my room comes as close to sparkling as it probably ever will, at least until they fix the vacuum. The church bulletin is also looking pretty sharp, although last week it was a huge accomplishment to get it out at all, what with crazy schedules and equipment problems.I'm rather wearily looking forward to dancing tonight. Learning American style Viennese Waltz is a delight, and last week we finally contrived to learn the steps I did it my first International style lesson. Since that was the combination I was hoping to remember properly, I'm rather pleased.All kinds of election issues are being decided today (if you're registered to vote locally and did not, first of all that was rather irresponsible, and second let's not talk about it), state and local. Some of them are rather crazy. I'm not a big fan of write in referendums, especially when they attempt to take on complicated issues the average (or even reasonably well informed) voter is not equipped to decide. ~Erin, 4:17 PM Comments: Post a Comment