Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005
It's sad, really.
I'm excited to get gas for under two dollars. Two dollars. I remember personally filling up my car for just under a dollar a gallon. Sheesh.

I've spent today cooking, shopping, and cooking, in that order, having told my mom I would do most of the cooking if she wouldn't give up on Thanksgiving altogether. Actually I've done half the cooking, as she seems to have forgotten that she won't do it.

I saw the new Harry Potter movie the other day, and for now I have two non-spoiler comments:
  1. I'm sorry, but Hermione looks like a little girl next to her date in the ball scenes. Not only does this conflict with the book, but it makes the relationship (such as it is) look ridiculous.

  2. I'm still convinced that it's wildly irresponsible to let one's students participate in sporting competitions where it's more likely than not they will die. Personally, I'd move to Antartica before sending my children to such a dangerous school. (It'd be one thing if they trained them in combat, but they mostly seem to teach things that are rather useless.)

~Erin, 4:43 PM
Comments:
What was worse was when I was excited that gas got below $2.50 a while back!

And yay! You're both back writing again! I confess I'd given up checking for a while, until I got back in Ohio for Thanksgiving, starting hearing about church politics and somehow got the idea to check your blogs... :)

I don't suppose you'd happen to randomly be in The Big City on Friday? (I'm sure you're into the mad after-Thanksgiving rush... I tend to like hiding as far away from any stores as possible on that day...)

- Robbie
 
Tomorrow? I don't know, maybe we could make some kind of plan. (My plan consists of making my mother get out of the house. That's as far as I've gotten.)

Do you still have my phone number and/or email address?
 
Hey, Robbie, I hear you may be around the state on our birthday? Specifically, the day after? (I.e. the day I've been coerced into preaching?)
 
Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?