Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
In other news...
I spent excessive time on Saturday at Kathy's house (otherwise known as Kat's mom's house) baking and decorating cookies. Especially the decorating. Definitely excessive. They should have known better than to put me in charge of the paint. (It was a Circle thing.)

It's kind of strange being buddies with your best friend's mom - especially when your friend doesn't even live in state anymore.

Yesterday the high was actually 70-something, but today we're back to warnings of winter. Go figure. (And go get a warmer coat!)

My printer (a.k.a. Sarah's printer that I have - she has mine) is just weird. Instead of printing red ink, it goes for magenta. One can see why Sarah prefers my printer. (I can tell the difference by the decorations. As in, I didn't decorate mine.)

I need to get ready soon, so I can go to church and get the bulletin out of the way. Changing liturgical settings and church years at the same time is a pain in the neck, especially when one just beat the previous setting into shape.

I've been making jewelry like crazy lately. We're having a craft bazaar fundraiser thing at church, and I hope to be able to sell loads of it, so that it will no longer be sitting in my room. (Also I get no end of a kick seeing people walking around wearing my jewelry. The novelty has worn off with just my family and immediate circle.)

Cold weather irritates me - literally. My skin is dry, dry, dry. Argh.

~Erin, 8:44 AM
Comments:
::can't stop giggling at the fact that you're now calling my mom by her first name::
 
I can't remember when I last called her anything else!
 
Uhm...we switched printers back. Remember?
 
Does that mean you decorated both?
 
Er...maybe we switched them back again? I don't really know.

I need it more than you do, anyway. :P
 
Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?