It didn't exactly snow yesterday.It snowed and rained at the same time. Big, fluffy flakes and everything. My mom just says it snowed, but she didn't have her window open watching in amazement all afternoon. (The open window being part of my Don't Kill The Plant campagaign.)This is only really notable because it's been a very odd fall. Two weeks or dso ago it was startling hwne the leaves started turning wholesale, because until then the weather had been in the 70s and even 80s. I haven't even swapped out my summer clothes yet. And now the high is in the 40s, and there is real, live, won't-stick-the-ground-hasn't-frozen snow.This morning I intend to see if I can indeed get my flu shot at this point. The pharmacist (a former member of our church) said I could, but I don't want to get it if they're not technically past the high risk only phase. Of course, I also don't want to be layed out again this year by unpleasant illness.Forgive the typos. I'm having keyboard issues, and now is not the time to fix them. ~Erin, 8:30 AM Comments: Post a Comment