Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, October 10, 2005
Don't ask me where I went.
Because I really don't know.

I think the problem at this point is that I'm getting on fairly well without being addicted to the internet, and I'm afraid to start feeding the monster again. I mean, I'm actually getting things done. (Of course, I'm not getting anything done on the computer at all, do to this irrational aversion I have going.) Also there's the minor point that I'm using my usual computer location for other things, and it's not nearly as conveniently to use the laptop set up on my table. (Though I must admit it looks much more official and organized.)

I was playing with new blog layouts way back when, only now if I ever get around to doing one it will look like I'm following Sarah. (I may have months-old files to prove my intentions, but that would entail admitting to how long it's been since I've done anything computerish at all. Except some rather official email I couldn't worm out of.)

It's only a matter of time. I'm starting to get barely controlable urges to make pretty pixel pictures again.

I have been busy. Besides more mundane matters, we have three annoying dogs instead of one, I've made more pairs of earrings that I know what to do with, my room is looking rather nice (a mamoth accomplishments), I do half my mother's grading for her, and I'm comandeered the church bulletin.

If anyone's reading this, why don't you check in? I'd love to know who is still out there.

~Erin, 6:41 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?