Greetings from Newark.Where I am not sleeping on the floor. This is progress.So, it's miscellaneous training, one servant trip to West Virginia, one week in Saint Paris, one week off, and nearly on week here in Newark since I last posted.My how time flies.This week, at least, is going well. Great church, great staff, only a few minor problems. There were a few deficiencies in training, if you ask me. I told Diane so, too. (People really shouldn't give me the "you're being difficult" look when I tell them they shouldn't send their group off with the teenaged volunteer. Really, now.)I don't want to hear about my spelling. It's a weird keyboard and I'm tired. This is as good as it gets.Next week I'm working in Toledo (yay!), and then I don't know. I'm not really supposed to be working week six, but the main office isn't terribly organized about these things. (Me, I'd have the whole darn summer planned, but I'm obsessive like that.)Camp ends at 2:00, and we're less than an hour from home base. The group working in Columbus has to return staff to Mowana. If we rush out as usual, we'll practically be back before everyone else says farewell to their campers.I don't plan to rush.I do plan to go to bed soon. I'm waiting for my staff shirt and my socks to dry.What's everyone up to this summer, anyway? Leave me notes. Send me email. Do something. (My new email, btw, is er(last name here)@gmail.com. Now, you may not all think you know my last name, but if you know the town Jeni lives in (at least according to the mailing address I have), you've got it. Which isn't apparently all that coincidental, because there's a relation. (Which is novel for me. We don't have any family history in Ohio.)Now I'm really going to bed. You can tell I'm tired because I'm rambling. ~Erin, 9:08 PM Comments: Post a Comment