Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Still on the floor.
But it's a different floor. In Grove City. Yes, camp again.

How exactly I got into this is beyond me (it had something to do with being too cheerful while waiting for Synod Assembly to begin). Friday afternoon I was contemplating recovering from end of school and lack of sleep induced exhaustion. Friday evening I was packing. I should stop agreeing to things over the phone, I guess.

Training started Sunday afternoon. I returned home last night with Sarah (car juggling involved), and went to the dentist this afternoon. (By the end of the summer, if you were here, you'd hardly recognize my teeth.) I'm heading back to Grove City in a little bit, for an exciting drive to Camp Luther. (On the far eastern corner of Lake Eerie, otherise known as Ridiculously Far Away, Who Thought This Was Bright?) Thursday is the day all the camps get together at one terribly inconvenient location.

Then, before catching our collection breath, there are trips to Circleville and New Lexington before training settles down.

All of which is rather silly for me. I'm there to lead things and Set a Good Example, not to learn how to run an Alpha. Or what Amazing Grace camps are. Really, now.

Anyway, it may be a while before you hear from me.

~Erin, 5:49 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?