Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, May 26, 2005
Greetings from the floor.
Not that my mattress is actually on the floor, or anything. My mattress is on my box spring.

Which, yes, is on the floor.

My mother would tell you that I have better furniture than she does (which is true). I also have older furniture than she does. The bed in particular is prone to falling apart. Which it has done for the last time. We had to completely detach the side board for repair, and set the mattress part down on the floor. My father says he will fix it, and he'd better. My room is a wreck, and it won't be any better until the stuff that belongs under the bed is back under the bed.

I've been dealing with the darn think collapsing sporadically for years and excessively for the past week. I have little sympathy or patience left for the nice members of my family who've been acting all put upon every time I needed someone to help me lift up a corner.

It's a story, anyway.

~Erin, 8:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?