My closet looks pretty sharp.Under the bed isn't bad either. The rest of the room - not so great.It all started sometime last week. I was making my books look all nice and organized. Only there wasn't enough space. (There never is.) So, I naturally concluded that I was going to need more storage (this always comes up when I clean). Which inevitably led to cleaning the closet. Which lead to concluding that there was no way I could put everything away without some of the under the bed storage. So I cleaned under the bed (there are supposed to be four planks holding the thing up - right now three are propted up against the wall. Heaven knows what is holding the frame up.)Of course, in all of this I determined that I needed more storage bins, so I went out and got a bunch, only they didn't have the size I wanted for my craft supplies, so I used one I already had. Only now it turns out that what I thought was a plastic bin with matching lid is really two separate pieces, which do not fit together or with anything else.I started off happily tiddying, listening to a nice book on tape, and then there was stuff everywhere, my computer was unplugged and unusable (even if I had anywhere to put it, the laptop kills my get up and go initiative) and the place looked ten times worse. About twenty minutes ago, I finally got things looking at least as good as they did before, and I hereby vow to return to the modular approach to spring cleaning. One cleaning project at a time is really much better, because you can still have a life.I've also been elected cook and part time laundress (though the later is mostly self preservation, after having three loads in a row screwed up my male relatives), besides helping my mom survive school and driving people places because we're one car short.I'm going to take a nice rest now. ~Erin, 6:44 PM Comments: Post a Comment