Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, April 09, 2005
It's been an interesting week.
But not really in a good way. I've already done the overwhelmed thing once today, though, so moving right along...

Last weekend, my dad and brother and I went to see Sin City, which you may have seen advertised. It was an interested movie - more about style than anything else - but it definitely crosses the line between violence and unpleasantness that accomplishes something, and violence and unpleasantness that gets in the way. Worth seeing, probably. On the way out we realized that it was mere hours from Daylight Saving Time, so perhaps it wasn't the best of ideas, after all.

Anyway, the really interesting thing that happened was that there were five previews. Four were for horror flicks of varying seriousness. The one in the middle was for Episode III.

I won't say it if you won't, okay? ;)

I took a nice
bracelet picture for you. It isn't the complete collection. They're scattered all over the place.

~Erin, 8:17 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?