Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, March 14, 2005
Yay!
Ordering books always does make a person feel better, doesn't it?

Most notably (and the reason for this enterprise), I ordered
The Serpent on the Crown, the Elizabeth Peters book due out at the end of the month. Getting the latest Peters book has been a highlight of early spring for the last few years, and I usually remember when I received them and where I read them. Last year, I just read in my room, but the year before I sat in one of the chairs in front of the Red Door, and drank a banana chai thing they were offering at the time. (Or maybe that was the year before. I don't know, exactly, but it's a very vivid memory.)

I'm excited about this one, especially, because it seems like it's going to continue the story. Last time the author jumped back in time and filled in a gap, which was fun, but not as satisfying as continuing the "current" timeline.

Then, in my excitement, I broke down and ordered a used copy of Seven Towers, the Patricia Wrede book I've been trying to get my hands on forever. I don't have the slightest clue what it's about, but I will soon. (I'll probably find it in a used book store the day after it arrives, that being the sort of luck I have with books.)

I suppose it will all arrive while I'm in South Carolina (except maybe the Elizabeth Peters book, which isn't supposed to be released until the 29th), but that can't be helped.

~Erin, 7:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?