There's one thing I have to get straight before traveling.Which of my shows will I be able to watch with Sarah in South Carolina, and which will I have to mess around with recording?On that same subject, I nearly had a fit (okay, I did have a fit) tonight when I found a basketball game where I was expecting to find a show I was hoping to watch. By the time I found one of the other channels of the station, I'd missed the beginning. But I think Sarah recorded it. And I can always catch it on the basketball channel at approximately 3:38 in the morning. Their words. How is "approximately" going to be any use to anyone recordng anything? Silly. The whole thing messes up my ordinary practice of setting a bunch of shows to record Friday night and going to bed.I'm not really all that into television, but it's handy background noise (my room is either too quite or too noisy, depending on the time of day), and for all I have hundreds of channels there isn't much on I can handle watching, so I'm getting really good at recording things at odd hours of the day. (Some strange law of television says that anything I might want to watch is most likely to be on at the most inconvenient time possible. Another says that anytime I randomly watch one episode in a series, it's inevitably a two part cliffhanger. But that's another story.)At least I don't watch incessant cooking shows, home design shows, and (when she wants to be annoying) nature shows, like my mother. ~Erin, 10:24 PM Comments: Post a Comment