Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, March 17, 2005
Patience, patience.
Sending flight details was naturally on my agenda for when I had time to get on the computer, which could only happen after I went to Circle and took a shower, so it only just happened.

For those not privy to specific flight details (I can't think of any reason why random people who happen across this blog need to know the specific airplanes I'll be on), I'll be leaving Columbus at 11:20, stopping over at Dulles, and getting into Columbia around three o'clock. Which means tomorrow will mostly be shot.

I'm in South Carolina until very (very, very) early Thursday morning, when I'll fly out of the Greenville-Spartanburg airport (amazingly located between Greenville and Spartanburg) and end up in Columbus around 10:30. Robbie has graciously agreed to pick me up, which will make an excellent opportunity to get together. (It'd probably be easiest if you could go ahead and drive me home, while we're at it. I forgot to mention that in the email.)

Meanwhile, I'm running a doll contest with more pitfalls than any I've had before (why it's so hard to figure out, I don't know, but it is), testing is still going on at school, and I spent the last two days averaging grades. I haven't been sleeping well, and I'm noticing definite signs of PMS. I'm not bringing very much stuff with me, but I crammed it into the smallest suitcase possible, so heaven knows what I'll do on the way back.

On the positive side, I discovered that my digital camera actually records sound, and I really like my haircut.

~Erin, 8:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?