Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, March 05, 2005
It's the in between part I really dislike.
Yes, Salli is still harping on about the weather. It's been really a pain, lately. It's cold and it snows, then it warms up and melts, then it gets cold again and the cycle repeats. All in the same week.

"Cold" I can handle, and "warm" I can handle, but between bellow freezing and actually warm outside I end up playing thermostat roullette. Mostly because I don't have a proper thermostat, I have an electric heating system put in when this addition was added to the house, and it's settings are "off," "on," and "really hot." When it's really cold I can just leave it on, and it's okay. When the weather fluctuates, it's a pain. When it warms up outside, the heat is too much and it gets hot. So I have to turn it off, because it doesn't do low. Then it gets cold overnight, and it's freezing in the morning. And every time one of my thoughtful family members opens the door and it's going through one of it's really warm phases, they complain. Like it's my fault. Only they know perfectly well it isn't, and I'm the one who has to live here, so if they're not going to look into replacing the darn thing, what business is it of theirs?

It's really aggravating.

(Psst! Could you take a look at
this contest and tell me if it makes any sense? Thanks!)

~Erin, 1:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?