Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, March 04, 2005
I don't have any sparkly purple nail polish.
Though I do have pale yellow, key lime, and two or three shades of blue, minimum. I don't have any purple, either, but I think I could improvise. For someone who uses nail polish about three times a year, I have a really impressive collection. It lives in the closet, and I should probably clear out some of it. How long does nail polish keep, anyway?

In other news,
Sarah is mocking me, but it's Friday, so I don't really care.

In other other news, I'm having a hard time focusing tonight. (Looking for proof? I started writing this blog just before 7:00!)

I always have a whole list of things I want to blog about when I'm doing other things, but there's nothing like opening the blog window for making that all wash away...

~Erin, 7:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?