Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Hey...
I nearly forgot to mention that I had travel plans. Er, have. Of course, pretty much everyone in my family forgot to mention it to me, so I don't feel too bad.

Anyway, I'm flying from Columbus to Columbia a week from Friday, and leaving from Greenville extremely early in the morning the following Thursday. The best part of these exciting plans being that after swearing he'd take me to the airport, my father informs me that neither time is entirely convenient, so there's going to be lots of waiting at the airport. Ah, well, what's travel without waiting at the airport? (And, before you ask, I am not thrilled by the prospect of leaving my car sitting around at the airport for all that time. Which doesn't mean I might not have to do it, but one can hope.)

The idea, of course, being to visit Sarah and as much family as possible. And bring back some boiled peanuts. Seems like the least I can do.

~Erin, 6:21 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?