Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Sunday, March 27, 2005
Happy Easter.
It's been a nice day. The service was nice, the bell choir did well, the flowers smelled good (not good for my allergies, but you can't have everything), I got lots of compliments on my dress, and I contrived not to injure myself falling down the stairs.

Also we cleaned up after the Easter breakfast, moved a bunch of furniture, and relocated all the bell choir equipment and pretty much everything out of the choir lost. I use "we" in a communal choir sense. The bell choir had much too much to do moving the bulkier, heavier bell stuff to help the choir move a few chairs and some hymnals.

All of which industry being prompted by the supposed start of the renovation project this week.

In a fit of sociability presumably brought on by quiche, my mother invited people to dinner at the last minute, then proceeded to be ill because she thought it would be clever not to take all her medicine. So I spent more time cooking and cleaning than I intended to, and kept having to send her to bed.

I had lots of coffee after dinner, but it was decaf, so I think I'll go to bed now.

~Erin, 8:57 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?