Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, March 07, 2005
And now, show and tell.
I'm going to show you some contests, and tell you to go pick your favorite entry. (Oh, aren't I clever.) It's been a while, hasn't it? Here you go:
one and two. Actually I think that's it. I haven't been doing a lot of these things lately.

The weather's been really nice lately, but it's going to get cold again tonight. I'm making lots of mental notes to turn the heat back on before I go to bed. (It's not really warm enough to have the heat completely off, but it's all my thermostat can handle.)

Last week I watched the last few episodes of The Pretender, a show I hadn't seen in forever, and right now I'm watching the very first one. The difference is really striking, and I'd never seen the pilot so it's lots of fun. (Also it's on at seven o'clock in the morning, so a person pretty much has to record it.)

~Erin, 4:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?