Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, March 31, 2005
Aaah!
I figure the reason my books didn't arrive yesterday, when Kathy's did, was because UPS was also shipping Sam's guitar. Which is a really cool guitar. Even I can tell that. (It's all pretty and blue.)

Unfortunately, something somewhere was not good for my book. The cover is all bent. I haven't bent the cover of a hardcover book like that, ever, and I'm not terribly careful with mine. I read them dozens of times, cart them all over the place, drop them, and lose them behind my desk. This is not acceptable condition for a book I just purchased.

I think I'll probably read it before making them give me a new one. I don't think I could wait that long, even if "that long" was only until sometime tomorrow.

In other book related news, I'm valiently striving to read The Belgariad, only the fourth book doesn't seem to be anywhere (there should be at least two copies around here), and the bookstores at the mall couldn't be bothered to stock the omnibus editions. Why exactly they think anyone is going to purchance a series in five $7.50 books when they could get it in only two reasonably sized volumes, I don't know.

~Erin, 6:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?