Well, now.Once upon a time I used to post random things, sometimes throughout the day. Now it's mostly longish wrap ups of several days. Probably because when I haven't been posting and talking to people, my instinct is to recap.Anyway. It's been a kind of crazy week. Thursday it snowed all day (and didn't even manage to cover the grass, I think it was a little warm for snow). Saturday is becoming sit-around-waiting-for-laundry day. I'm not sure how this happens. It's not like I wear that much during the week. But then, last week I washed my sheets and blankets and this week I'm hitting everything in the bathroom, so I suppose the heep of stuff to wash isn't so surprising, after all.Having said that, I always seem to pick up a crazy number of socks on Saturday, and I have no idea how that happens. I mean, a person can only wear so many socks in one week.Question of the Day: Is my mother's bathroom scale really all that accurate? If it is, maybe I really do need to eat better. ~Erin, 12:20 PM Comments: Post a Comment