More mystery blogging.I feel sort of daring, posting from school where I won't be able to view it and check for errors. (I feel absolutely no qualms about using the school system. First, it doesn't alter their expenses in any way. Second, they can't possibly be getting full value out of their internet connections (there isn't any space in the jam-packed standards-based curriculum for kids to learn anything about the internet - which is really a shame, because these kids, unlike their more adverage counterparts, are largely clueless on the subject), and any small use I make means it was actually used. Third, the last teacher who used the PC spent time on personal business that shouldn't have been done at school, while teaching. I'm a volunteer, and half of my function is to simply be here when my mom feels ill and has to leave abruptly.Anyway. It's a balmy 50-something degrees outside, but it's hardly pleasant. It's February, and it won't last. But the warmer temperatures and rain are just dandy for mold that the colder weather kills. I'm allergic to mold.I was just recovering from my last allergy attack when this one hit. Blowing your nose every ten minutes and coping with a wracking cough wears a person out pretty quickly.Did you notice that blogger has finally improved their comment feature? It's just about motivated me to give it another try (I like Haloscan, but if I can handle everything on one service, so much the better). One of these days I may play with the template. They have some pretty snazzy new designs, although some of the features aren't for me. ~Erin, 10:32 AM Comments: Post a Comment