Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, January 26, 2005
It's been a crazy week.
Yeah, I know, it's only Wednesday. But it's been crazy even just from Sunday, let alone since I last posted. The weather's gone tricky again (does wonders for the sinuses, let me tell you), we've had adventures in medication, Sarah's come and gone. My car is due for a checkup, I have a headache (weather change), I might have to go to a funeral Friday, and I'm trying to talk my mom out of going to school tomorrow. If it isn't one thing, it's another, and she needs to rest.

News at 11. Or when I get back from church. Unless I don't feel like posting then. We'll see.

I bought a latte on the way back from one of my excursions today. A nice latte can really do a lot for your day. There aren't many places to get one in this town, but I figured it was worth the trouble.

~Erin, 5:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?