Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, December 23, 2004
Why do I always have to wrap everything?
Probably because I agreed to it once, many years ago, and it hasn't occured to anyone to change the arrangment since.

Last night I returned home to find that all of my dad's presents had magically appeared on my bed. I don't really object to wrapping, but the least he could do would be ask. Or say something. "You might not want to let your mom into your room when you get home," would be rather nice. She'd have seen things if she so much as came to the door.

Ah, well. I am now entirely done, and rather pleased with myself. Wrapping lots of pretty presents always makes me happy. :)

Perhaps I should get dressed. It is decidedly a pajama sort of day, but the voice in my head that tells me I'm supposed to get dressed can't handle waiting much longer.

~Erin, 11:25 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?