Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, December 14, 2004
They're at it again.
The band in the basement.

It's plenty loud from up here. Down there doesn't bear contemplation. With the full group, it's positively claustrophobic. I should know because my father thought it would be brilliant if I took pictures. He'd have taken them himself, but I don't entirely trust him with my camera, he's supposed to be playing for their run through, and it's only fair to the rest of the group that he be in the embarassing pictures, too. Also I needed an excuse to hang around and see that invitations to a certain top secret event got distributed.

In the meantime, though, I'm downstairs twisting around musicians and into corners, trying to get decent angles without making a nuisance of myself. It's noisy, not so well lit, and crowded. Also I only really know three or four of them, including Dad, and he didn't bother to inform anyone that this was going to happen.

Heaven knows what he's going to do with them all. If I was in the band, I'd be nervous about digital pictures in my dad's hands, too.

Did I mention that I'm tired? I got up way too early yesterday, and din't get to bed 'till late, then I was up fairly early (not as bad), and I spent forever at the dentist because they were sloooow.

I'm waiting until I hear the keyboard before I go down again. I made the mistake of mentioning that I could take fifty or sixty pictures, if he wanted, and now I'm sure he expects them.

~Erin, 8:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?