Merry Christmas, Kat. I just couldn't wait any longer. I thought I'd make you a new Fantasy Kat for your blog, but then Sarah made a pair base and I had an even better idea. (This was a few days ago, she made all the options after I'd nearly finished.) In a fantasy world, we'd be half-sisters at least, right? (Those blues eyes had to come from somewhere.) Just for the record, there is practically no copy-paste work here. Although the outfits have essentially the same design (my skirts hang slightly differently, but that's about it), I made them each from scratch. (I did cheat a bit on the jewelry, although you can hardly tell.) I think it's interesting how the hair styles make the faces look different, even though they really aren't. The slightly longer bodice makes Kat look shorter, but that was intentional. It is my opinion that we are probably bards, in that getup. You could be a master of several instruments, and I could mess around with conflict resolution, and we'd both have lots of fun. In other news, going to church tonight was a big adventure. Besides the driving (bad), there was just enough attendance to make it rather fun. We had to reshedule bells, though. Even better, it's probably going to be rather bad by tomorrow morning, when the food basket distribution is supposed to be. There is no way to contact people to reschedule the thing, and people need the food, so the plan seems to be to car pool in the morning and see if we make it downtown. If we don't, we can hardly distribute food baskets. If we do, we'll do what we can. ~Erin, 8:18 PM Comments: Post a Comment