Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, December 20, 2004
It's the season for lunch engagements.
Also coffee, most likely. I haven't scheduled everything yet.

Today we had lunch at Rothschild's, with Sarah and Mom and Kathy, and me. I had a fantastic salad and then pasta, and afterwards we shopped. The shopping is half the point, though it would probably be even more fun if one wasn't too full to try all the samples.

Tomorrow, Sarah and I are taking our new pastor's college-aged daughter to the downtown coffee house. She doesn't know anyone, and she doesn't have a car, so I can't imagine she's been able to get out much. We'd like her to see the best of downtown (she's already seen the worst, that giant abandoned factory across from the church). Maybe we'll stop by the Heritage Center, since it's right there and their gift shop makes for some great shopping.

Also we absolutely must go out with Ashley (good high school friend, home from grad school without her car), and see as many college friends and we can squeeze in while everyone is within driving distance. Though some of that will be after Christmas, most likely. (We'd best start exchanging emails. Also I'm not sure I have addresses, either at home or at school.)

We decided last week to have a fellowship night after all this Wednesday, with potluck and service, since many of the regulars will still be in town, and the bell choir is rehearsing as usual. So I have a Wednesday commitment, too!

Thursday or Friday Sarah and I are supposed to help with the Lutheran Christmas basket distributions - they're under the impression that, since we've handled the gift certificate portion the past few years, no one else is capable of it.

And by then it's practically Christmas. Yikes!

(Not to mention the Party. My dad is turning 50, and we're celebrating accordingly, entirly under wraps and early enough that it'll be a surprise as long as no one is indiscrete. RSVPs are starting to trickle in, which falls to me to keep track of. I will have to make sure my mom checks her cell phone messages.)

~Erin, 1:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?