Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Monday, November 01, 2004
So, my dad started a band.
Now, that's all very well, and they'll surely be great when they perform, but in the meantime they're practicing in the basement. This was a lot more fun when I had the AC running to drown out the noise. I'm beginning to understand my mom's frustration with the Beatles.

It's a all college professor thing, with more people than properly fit in the basement, and they're all associated with the school, although the drummer was a stretch. (He's a local journalist and an alum, which is apparently enough to qualify. They've been looking for a drummer for weeks, if not very actively.)

I particularly look forward to rehearsals including percussion.

It'd probably be fine if I were down there, but from up here I can only hear bits and pieces, and so it sounds... odd. You don't get all the harmonies, and the instrumentals are spotty at best.

Did I mention there's a room of people between me and my laundry?

~Erin, 8:14 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?