Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, November 06, 2004
One of the lovely things about living at home...
...is that folks like to be all "helpful" with the laundry. By which I mean that if my father messes with my laundry again I may have to throw something at somebody. He means well, but years of not doing laundry properly haven't taught him anything. The lastest trick? Last week a load of my clean clothes, instead of going in a clearly clean basket or being properly put away, ended up dumped in one of the baskets on the floor, making them indistinguishable from the dirty clothes, so that just when I thought I had a lot of clean clothing to wear, it was all going back through the wash.

I mention this because I really did want to wear the shirt that is now in the dryer.

Fortunately, while I won't be here when the load stops, I think I'll make it back before Mr. Laundry Man.

~Erin, 7:57 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?