Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, October 21, 2004
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Not what I envisioned at all, but very cool. First of all, let's get one thing straight. No, I haven't been online in a few days. They kept taking my internet connection, and I kept having to do other things. So that's where I've been.

A contest I entered a million years ago just started voting, which is rather startling but cool. I'm pretty sure most of the entries came because I advertised it at my site, since they're people I know.

I'm going to a real live show tonight, Miss Saigon, with a whole bunch of people from church, including Kat's mother who is going to give me a ride. (I offered to give her a ride, but didn't protest loudly when she said she'd pick me up. I hate driving in town at night.) First there is dinner, so I'll actually have to get ready in the forceable future. Heaven knows why I signed up for any of this - I'll be sleepy all day tomorrow.

I made a gorgeous new doll completely by accident the other day.

~Erin, 4:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?