It's been a nothing sort of night. Of course, I spent the whole day shopping, so I'm entitled to be brain dead for a while. I went to Columbus with my mom and her teacher friends, and don't let anyone tell you that teachers don't know how to have fun. I mean, a group of us from school would have done the same things on a shopping expedition, and probably bought less. I have a pair of brown slacks, and pair of khaki slacks, a cream colored top, and a very dark grey sweater than will go great with my black dress. Also some shower gel that was on sale. I really need adult professional looking clothes. So much of what I have looks very college, and when I start subbing I'll not want to look like volunteer-Salli. They'll get confused and try to ask me to do things. I'll start subbing when my mom is doing well enough to stay in the room by herself all day. She's had medication-induced panic attacks since school started (since off that medication, but once panic attacks start, they don't just go away), and I need to be there to help her find her medecine and watch the kids if she has to run out briefly. Yes, that means I'm living at home and not working and my mom thinks this is a good thing. Hopefully this will change in the near future, before I start having trouble with car payments. Remind me to show you a picture of my car one of these days. Had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Easton, haven't really been hungry since. I ate bread and appetizers and a whole thing of soup and almost my entire salad, so probably that isn't surprising. Once of these days I'm going to go to bed early and read my book. Yes, I know I shouldn't post when two-thirds asleep. ~Erin, 10:56 PM Comments: Post a Comment