Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, September 11, 2004
There is no point to this post.
Except to let you know that I'm alive. At the moment I can write long, complicated posts or short, pointless posts, and long posts aren't compatible with my cleaning plans.

I've borrowed an idea from Sarah, and I'm watching Ellis Peters' One Corpse Too Many from the library. It's one of my favorite in the Cadfael series, and I have fond memories of the video. Possibly because it was the first one I saw, and I didn't know any better. It starts with stuff that isn't in the story, but what the heck. So far it all could have happened, we just didn't hear about it. And from what I remember, they at least got the gist of it right, and no one does anything completely atypical of their - ahem, his, I'm really thinking of a specific character - personalities.

I made another blinkie that is orange.

Moving right along...

Hey, we've finally made it to stuff that actually happened in the book.

~Erin, 5:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?